 Trains / 22978 (-10)
  SCLTC at Brentwood Science Community Fair

SCLTC will present a condensed exhibit at the first annual Brentwood Science Community Fair in Brentwood, California. Featured items include the Crystal Towers Hotel with 8 operating elevators, the SCLTC Building, Hangar 50-52, a 10 foot (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, FTX) !!

  Featherbeds

Hello .castlers and other connoisseurs of fine home furnishings, I have made the beds. Not earth-shattering news, of course, but it's something at least...and it's a good use for the down from (URL) the ducks we've been discussing recently.> I've (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brickfest Micro Moc Display and Contest

This is your chance to get creative, without breaking the Lego budget. It's my pleasure to let you know about the Micro Contest and Display! I'm calling out to ALL builders . . . The ideas are endless, but here is a bit of food for thought... (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) From my model railroading I know all about selective compressing and there's usually a certain breaking point where it looses it's effect and becomes silly. IMHO the 4-w container is at least close to that if you use it together with minifigs (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi Bruce, This is an excellent resource! I'll definitely be using it in the future. Thanks for taking all the time and effort to pull all these links together. Looking forward to volume 2. I should mention that the dog which was attributed to me is (...) (20 years ago, 21-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  LUCNY to display at Day Out With Thomas, Utica, NY June 18-27, 2004

(URL) The Lego Users of Central New York (LUCNY)> will be setting up and operating a 12 foot by 40 foot display of Lego Trains in Utica, NY, during the Day Out With Thomas the Tank Engine event. (URL) A Day out With Thomas> is sponsored by the (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.lucny, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ny, lugnet.loc.us.ny.uti, FTX)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Thank you for being, as Lar put it, the most prolific animal maker since that other guy. Now if only I can prod you to illustrate Revelations for some additions to volume II. Bruce (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Please go ahead and do so. My main motivation was to help people looking for ideas to detail their layouts. Bruce (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) are based on a design by (...) Thanks. I'll include this in the updated list, as well as a link to your MOCpages. (...) Actually they look a little too construction site-y. . . scratches head . reads Tim's post . Aha! Quack quack. I'll put (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Thanks for the link. He'll be there (probably grouped with other monsters). Bruce (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact