 Trains / 22963 (-5)
  LEGO S@H Metroliner Discount Offer

ILTCO is pleased to extend an opportunity to the LUGNET community to take advantage of an offer previosuly extended to ILTCO members to purchase the LEGO Metroloiner at a substantial discount. LEGO Shop-at-Home North America is offering a special (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) While on one side I'd say that you're right here, on the other hand some things in proper proportions can get a point across much better. (URL) you've ever seen a real terminal, you'll know it's really overwhelming. I think using 4*6 or 4*8 (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) Wow a very helpful resource. I will be looking at this more in the future to try and add more animals to our layouts. Thanks! (...) Even better, I know there are some great beast/monsters out there, so having them linked in a single place is (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, FTX)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) some good examples. Thanks! George (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) I agree with Larry here (...) Larry introduced me to this term/concept and this is what I had in mind. The container size is the key. The model seems to have 5 rows of 2-wide containers and you would want 4-wide which IIRC is what the train (...) (20 years ago, 20-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact