 Trains / 22953 (-10)
  Re: A little math concerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) Actually, they probably should be 2.1 wide or something. In fact I hope to see some of these at BrickFest DC in the Micro Scale exhibit... wouldn't a microscale dockyard and train container loadout facility be cool? (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Great resource, thanks for putting it together! Just a few additions you may want to consider: Jason J. Railton's horse: (URL) Koehler's geese: (URL) Pigeons: (URL) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1

(...) And obviously there was a lot of effort that went into compiling all those links. Well done. Regards, Allan B. (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: A little math concerning ships, containers and Minifigs

I think we should build 3-wide trains to fit these new 2-wide containers... ;-) JohnG, GMLTC fut .trains, just to rile John Neal... (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Brick Built Beasts volume 1

Hi all, I have compiled an article with links to animal MOCs at approximately minifig scale by a large number of AFOLS, which can be found on Classic-Castle.com's how-to page: (URL) was compiled initially to help add details to castle layouts, but (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town) !!

  Re: A little math cioncerning ships, containers and Minifigs

(...) (snip) (...) Well, that's sharp and all, but I think building to scale really misses the point. That container's 8 wide! I prefer my scenes more packed with detail rather than doing one 10 foot long ship so that I can fit my to scale (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.boats, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New Dark Grey Track in HP Train 10132?

(...) To answer my own question, I saw this on the Lego club website: (URL) company rep (sink21) says that "All new track (track produced as of January 2004), like all LEGO elements will be in the new colors." :-( How long will the stock of old dark (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.color, lugnet.lego, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) really into modding to create non-existant parts but these add another dimension. *Goes away to think about how to put a self contained light in this* (URL) Tim (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) lugnet.parts.modifications - nice idea that. I'd certainly be able to contribute ;) Nice work Rob! Can't wait to see your minifig miner's helmet complete with white LED. Or shouldn't I be giving you such naughty ideas ;) JB ... dremel well ... (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Custom signalman (LED mod!)

(...) Just give me a 1x1 round transparent plate with embedded light source, on off switch, and replaceable battery, and make sure it fits on a stud from the bottom and into a 1x1 round from the top and I'll make my own. :-) That's not TOO much to (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact