 Trains / 2293
Re: Blue Hopper Car Mania...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 1999 21:30:06 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote:
2150's won't be long now I don't think.
There now. And 3225s. Latest news is no more 4536s.

Yeah I know, tried to upload the latest update and my web page server is
down - damm you freebie sites!  They are running out of loads of train
stuff, they've just sold out of 4555 and 4552, 4525 is low - the end of
an era.

Pity about the 4536's, if only more had gone to people who wished to
build them not sell them :-(

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170