 Trains / 22891
Re: MOC idea
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2004 00:15:45 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
Hi all,

I've got an idea that I've been kicking around for a while, but I don't have the
necessary Santa Fe Super Chief.  So since I'll probably never actually make the
MOC, I figured I'd just share the inspiration.  This photo ran in the LA Times
on September 21, 2003:
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hietbrink/temp/traincrash.jpg>>
I think that would make a great MOC, with a nice historical tie-in.

I agree! I always thought the Granville to Paris crash would make a great MOC
too, being so well known:
http://www.failuremag.com/arch_history_train_wreck.html

ROSCO