 Trains / 22883 (-5)
  Re: Vault shots from lowlug.nl

(...) Oh. My. God. You are the luckiest, luckiest person. I salute you and despise you all at once. Thanks so much for the pics. There's a picture in there somewhere of a STACK of 1593s. I'd copy and paste the link but frankly my fingers are too (...) (20 years ago, 3-May-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  European coal hopper in MLCAD

(URL) just have to substitute the 2 technic steering wheels small with its smaller town 2x2 brother, as soon as I find it in the parts library...) Ciao Gianluca ___...___ Yahoo! Companion - Scarica gratis la toolbar di Ricerca di Yahoo! (URL) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Norvegian class EL18 locomotive (with building instructions)

(...) Thanks. Yes, it is the same of swiss 460, finnish Sr2 and some other variants here and there in the world (I think they also have it in China...) I'll probably soon model them too :-) Ciao Gianluca (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures from SCLTC at Fullerton 2004!

(9 URLs) Pictures of SCLTC's latest show are now available! Our club is displaying at the Fullerton Railroad Days event from May 1-2, 2004, held at the Amtrak Train Station in Fullerton, CA. Follow this link for the photo gallery: (URL). Our show is (...) (20 years ago, 2-May-04, to lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.general, FTX) !!

  Train MOC Pictures with Schliem and Lettering

At the Brickish Association AGM I took the opportunity to take more pictures of my trains, some of which you might not have seen. All are built to 8mm:1ft scale. A few more pictures of other models will follow soon. Class 66 Diesel, in EWS (like (...) (20 years ago, 30-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact