 Trains / 2288
  Re: H & R Trains - Fall Show Pictures

Robin, Nice work, again. That is some station that you have created! Chris (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: H & R Trains - Fall Show Pictures

Thanks, I hope to have better pictures soon the first set are much to fuzzy, so much for that cheep $10 camera with the free film and batteries. I guess you get what you pay for, but I did get other pictures with my other camera (hope they come out (...) (25 years ago, 6-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)