 Trains / 22873
    Re: Containers! —Teunis Davey
   (...) Hello, All Lego Train Clubs/Groups ! I will say again ,for any other LTC out there,that does not have a M>ltc container ! Please Email Me at:- teunisdavey@yahoo.com.au . Sorry , I don't have enough time to email every LTC. (Or Should this wait (...) (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Containers! —Paul Janssen
   One of our members is actively gathering bricks for containers, I am in the process of making stickers. COLTC will have containers available for swapping soon. Paul (20 years ago, 29-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)