 Trains / 22826
    Re: Flush mounted access hatch that opens up —David Laswell
   (...) Indeed you did. But (and you're probably going to hate me for hurting your brain like this), can you make it open...sideways? (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town)

        Re: Flush mounted access hatch that opens up —Matthew Jeffery
   (...) I'm out of my league here - SNOT is very not me and neither are trains :), but I figured this was too good to pass up. I don't know if Mike can do it, but I just did it in 2 2/3 bricks and 4 studs wide, opening sideways :) Here's the pics to (...) (20 years ago, 21-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)