 Trains / 22825
Re: French locomotive in beton livery....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2004 03:48:22 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Gianluca Morelli poldoshop@yahoo.it wrote:

   If you know me, you’ll be surprised that I made a 6 wide...Yes,

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

   it’s 6 wide and made in the simplest possible way so that anyone can build it. It’s even based on a 6x28 train plate (well, it’s not very detailed, but who cares? the detailed one will be her 8wide sister! :-P)

Well, okay:-)

Phew, I thought we had lost one of the “good guys”! :-)

I patiently await the sister;-)

JOHN