 Trains / 22818 (-5)
  Re: Working Fountain on TCLTC layout (Pics)

(...) I'm glad it uses only the pump cylinders, which means that if the water causes the seals to fail over time it doesn't impact any other components. I tried to make a fire engine once, using the old pneumatic system with a non-return valve and (...) (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.technic, FTX)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) I've got a 4-6-4 in the works, with all three drivers tied together. I ended up grinding off the flanges on the trailing wheels. Although deflanging the center pair produces less overhang over the track, it forced my leading truck to have to (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB Wheels

I googled for Luttermoller as an articulation method I knew used blind drivers and got this page (URL) up a website level gave this page, (URL) which should give lots of inspiration Tim (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

(...) I liked it so much I downloaded the whole brickshelf folder (using a handy program). I'm stating the obvious here, but you could always mate Lego with commercial bogies and track in the appropriate scale. Now that would be cool. Steve (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam)

  Re: 20-Wide model of a Dutch train

Hi, Just to say : great ! I really enjoy (I would appreciate a french SNCF livery :-)) Will you participate LegoWorld 2004 with this model ? Merci et A bientôt Salut Juste pour dire : superbe ! J'aime beaucoup (J'apprécierais une livrée SNCF) (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.fr)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact