 Trains / 22816
  Re: BBB Wheels

I googled for Luttermoller as an articulation method I knew used blind drivers and got this page (URL) up a website level gave this page, (URL) which should give lots of inspiration Tim (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: BBB Wheels

(...) Thank you Tim! I have added this reference, and the one Rosco found: (URL) to the header of the group. (20 years ago, 25-Apr-04, to lugnet.trains)