 Trains / 2268
    Eureka! large drive wheels! —Ben Fleskes
   Hi all, Now that my falcon is done (for now...) back to the wonderful world of LEGO trains. My first project, a rebuild of my 4449 Daylight train. The real 4449 is a 4-8- 4 steam engine with Southern Pacific 'Daylight' colors. I think they first ran (...) (25 years ago, 3-Oct-99, to lugnet.trains)