 Trains / 22663
Re: TLC Train Improvements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 2004 19:32:03 GMT

I'm sure TLG will release a train set with a Left hand point in the near future,
as I'm sure they manufacture them in equal numbers.
David

In lugnet.trains, Erik Bush wrote:
Hey,

I know that TLC produced a new train late last year or early this year but I
think that it is time for TLC to make a new train car or a couple new ones.
Perhaps a gondola would be nice to have.  A gondola like this one.  Perhaps in
this color or another....

This would also make a nice set...

I think TLC should also make a new engine that actually looks like an engine.
The Sante Fe Super Chief was a good set but it is time for a new one.  If TLC
made a set like this one I would buy it...

http://www.ngltc.org/graphics/trains/images/train021.jpg

After saying that I need to say that TLC *NEEDS* to make new 9v track with a
larger turning radius so that the larger engines we make will more easily run on
our layouts.  Along with having a larger turning radius TLC needs to make driver
wheels for our engines although Ben Fleskes driver wheels are very nice.

Thanks for reading this

Build Well
Erik Bush