 Trains / 22648 (-5)
  Gary's Dymanic Buffer

Does your train group have some bad drivers / conductors? Well after a lot of good response over Gary's train buffer, i created the instructions for this (my first 2 boot), parts list and even have included the movie of the buffer in action. After (...) (21 years ago, 26-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: Train station

(...) Wonderful work. I've been there many times and would definitely have recognized the station without any descriptions. Excellent rendering! (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Space Cargo Container Standard?

(...) I'd say standard dimensions are a requirement! I'd also say we include a short and long version of the containers, much like trains (or real-life intermodal) does. the containers I used (I think) are 8 studs long, so this could be the short (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.trains)

  Heavy Duty Track Connections for Public Display Layouts (ILTCO Article)

Reference (URL) noticed early on that there is a significant voltage drop between 9V track sections. I put a large steam loco, which uses 2 train motors and 2 71427 technic motors, in a siding. When it was a metre from where the feed from a standard (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Train station

I have been limited recently to building virtual MOCs due to a lack of space for the real thing. So when I wanted to see if I could build a representation of the train station in Jasper, Alberta I turned to MLCAD and POV RAY. The results can be seen (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact