 Trains / 22644
  Train station

I have been limited recently to building virtual MOCs due to a lack of space for the real thing. So when I wanted to see if I could build a representation of the train station in Jasper, Alberta I turned to MLCAD and POV RAY. The results can be seen (...) (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Train station

(...) Wonderful work. I've been there many times and would definitely have recognized the station without any descriptions. Excellent rendering! (21 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)