 Trains / 22636
  Ribbed panel construction idea

While working out how to do the ribbed sides common on many modern locomoives I hit upon using this part (URL) After a serious of experiments to get the offset right I eventually came up with this design (URL) This basis can be scaled to suit, this (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.build, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, FTX)