 Trains / 22613 (-5)
  BayLTC at TCA Spring Meet

For Immediate Release Contact: Russell Clark rclark@telis.org 408.605.5412 (cell) SAN FRANCISCO BAY AREA, CA - The Bay Area LEGO Train Club (BayLTC) is pleased to announce that it will be displaying at the Train Collectors Assocation Cal-Stewart (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sac, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.org.us.sacbb, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Built-in Train car separator

Hello all, At work today I was inspired and thought out a nifty little addition that shouldn't have taken much time to actually build. So when I got home, I started... (URL) seen 'em before, but I wanted this one to fit completely under the loading (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: BUGS - Sandgate Show, Photos available

(...) That's a great layout! Very cool. (Is a video from the train within the current BUGS technology? I've seen a couple from the US, it'd be cool to see one of your layout...) Cheers Richie Dulin (URL) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Industrial Piping Study

Greetings, Earth Mortals! Just a quick weekend throw-together to study how industrial piping might work. Though this model is non-specific (especially as regards color), the ideas explored seemed useful in a number of applications. If you're (...) (21 years ago, 23-Mar-04, to lugnet.build, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Streamliner Dome Car Instructions Corrected and BF PDX 2004

(...) Mark, Thanks for posting this notice. I'm really sorry about the cancellation. I received a notice from CafePress that there was some problem with the PDF, but it read as if "I" were the person ordering the product. Since I hadn't placed that (...) (21 years ago, 22-Mar-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact