 Trains / 22588 (-5)
  Switch box, shelves, EMDSD40ace, Oh My!

So, it's been a bit of a dry spell with updates, so I went downstaris, built a little bit, and took some pics! (URL) a switch box directly ripped off from Jeff E from rtlTrain(s). Showing new pics of my GE Diesel loco, And here-- (URL) new (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

  Re: TCLTC LEGO Brick Sculpture Plaza

(...) Very cool John, I saw this on Brickshelf earlier today and really liked the look of it. I can't wait till we get to see more of the layout. jt (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  TCLTC LEGO Brick Sculpture Plaza

Ever since Ross built these a few years back: (2 URLs) I decided> that they needed to be a part of the TCLTC layout. Here is the result: (URL) More pics (URL) HERE> TCLTC page (URL) HERE> JOHN (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.general, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: 8-wide "Hogwart's Express" using Big Ben wheels

In lugnet.trains, Jason J. Railton wrote: <snip> (...) That's how I managed to do it too! (...) I managed to fit the cylinders to the front bogie so they articulate too, but can't fit push rods though (...) Wouldn't normally do a Mallard Jason, but (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: PDX / LTC container swap

(...) Any club that would like to exchange cargo containers with NELUG may contact me by e-mail: chris AT drvegetable.com to arrange a swap. I agree with JT that it is more in the spirit of the exchange to swap whole containers instead of sticker (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact