 Trains / 22583
    Re: PDX / LTC container swap —James Trobaugh
   (...) The North Georgia LTC (NGLTC) containers should be available at the time of the next Brickfest, I'm not sure any will be made before then. We normally do not exchange just container stickers since I think the interesting part of the exhange is (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: PDX / LTC container swap —Chris Phillips
   (...) Any club that would like to exchange cargo containers with NELUG may contact me by e-mail: chris AT drvegetable.com to arrange a swap. I agree with JT that it is more in the spirit of the exchange to swap whole containers instead of sticker (...) (20 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.au)