 Trains / 22543
  Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

Hey, Does anyone have any information on this train? I would like to see more pictures. I really like it. Here is the picture: (URL) You Build Well Erik Bush (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) I think that might be the work of Brian Williams. IIRC he had a Frisco engine that won a very special mention at BrickFest DC 2003,,, (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Does Anyone Have Any Information On This?

(...) Yes, it is a Decapod built by Brian. He actually brought it to the TCLTC clubhouse so that I could see it in person:-) He even installed a sound card in it (tres cool). JOHN (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) Thanks! Yes, that is a model of the Frisco 1630, and actual locomotive operating at the Illinois Railway Museum (www.irm.org). Its 9wide, has sound synchonized to the drivers and a whistle activated by a reed switch underneath. The motor is in (...) (20 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)

  Re: Frisco 1630 and other Info

(...) I know this is an old thread but if you're still out there Brian I am interested in knowing more about your radio control mods. From what I can work out fromthe pics you were using the two channel version, what did you do with the steering (...) (19 years ago, 18-May-05, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build)