 Trains / 22521
  LTC / Container Swap

Hi all, Are there some tips and hints to create a LTC Container (size - height/width)? What kind of stickers do you use? I have bad experience with printed paper stickers. The get loose after a short time. Also, if printed with an inkjet, the ink (...) (20 years ago, 7-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) To Ludo, I made the M>ltc containers from the plan on the NGLTC site. Here is a link :- (URL) not to sure about the stickers . As ROSCO (Ross Crawford) printed them up. And Martin Designed the Logo. THANKS Martin !! Did you want a M>ltc (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

I didn't design the logo, I just edited what was already done by someone else and modified a few bits of it to make it fit onto a container. Martin Scrigbys Embroidery Designs - (URL) Yahoo Group - (URL) I'm not to sure about the stickers . (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) They were printed on glossy sticker paper using an inkjet printer. Haven't tested how waterproof they are, I imagine not very. But then I don't intend getting them wet ;) (...) Actually the logo was done by Rob Hendrix (thanks Rob!), from the (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

(...) Bonjour Ludo (...) Le lien que donne Teunis est bon. Il existe un modèle "Freelug" légèrement différent en hauteur (une plaque de plus en hauteur) et un modèle double. The link that Teunis gives is a good one. It exists a "FreeLUG" container (...) (20 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LTC / Container Swap

"ludo soete" <ludo.soete@village.uunet.be> wrote in message news:Hu7t7u.AFJ@lugnet.com... (...) height/width)? (...) The NCLTC container instructions can be found on our web site: (URL) have had two different containers so you may see two versions (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)