 Trains / 22513 (-5)
  Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX

(...) Ah don't worry about it... it's not hard to find them if they're in Parts Tracker! (1) the only one that really took any digging was the 10024 windshield part because I had to dig it out of the posted model. (...) Indeed they are. You can get (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX

(...) Thanks for calling my attention to the unofficial parts I used. My bad form to not include the .dat files for those unofficial parts. I all too easily forget that they're not in the official parts library for those who download the .mpd. Sorry (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB v200/v220 Loc OR What I learned at BrickFest PDX

In lugnet.trains, James Mathis wrote: (all snipped away) Nice model! Did you use any unofficial parts in the MPD? I just got a new copy of the latest LDraw release but I'm still getting some warnings at load. Could just be me of course. For (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New projekt: a giant mountain.

(...) That's a lot of bricks!! Good work! I look forward to see the final result. A tip: you can cheat a little with white and black bricks too, which can help keep the cost down. Also, small waterfals of blue can free up some earth-tone bricks. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Instructions for German DB v200 Loc

Here are (URL) building step instructions for this version of a German DB v200 diesel locomotive>. (after moderation) later, James Mathis (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact