 Trains / 22503
    New projekt: a giant mountain. —Hendrik Bergmann
   Hi, this is my first post on lugnet.com. Since two years, I think, I am collecting grey, dark grey, brown and green parts for my new project: a giant mountain with channels, a red brigde in front of a waterfall. I didn't complete it yet, there are (...) (21 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !

        Re: New projekt: a giant mountain. —William R. Ward
   (...) That's a lot of bricks!! Good work! I look forward to see the final result. A tip: you can cheat a little with white and black bricks too, which can help keep the cost down. Also, small waterfals of blue can free up some earth-tone bricks. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)