 Trains / 22463 (-10)
  Re: "Fallen Flags" Link !!

(...) What was at the Fallen Flags link that is in the header was a very nice write up on the ATSF Super Chief, giving details about the train, its consist and a bit of history, etc. I agree with Teunis, that link doesn't seem to work any more. (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: "Fallen Flags" Link !!

(...) Teunis, I saw you posted this message a number of times with no response... I just checked out (URL) it seems to be working just fine. You probably are looking for (URL) this helps :) -- Bill (TooMuchDew) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Pictures and Show report COLTC at GATS Cincinnati

Last weekend COLTC participated at the Cincinnati GATS. We were given very little time to organize this, GATS called us just two weeks before the show, they wanted more layouts. Less than a handfull of members could attend, but we had just enough (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX) !

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) Well the first bridge opens: (URL) just the other bridges that where the problem :) (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) That's because Huw's got a posh camera with auto-focus and per-pixel exposure control. Mind you, Martin's brings out the dark red quite nicely too ;-)(URL) Railton (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) The other bridges were built later. (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

Lewis Valentine wrote in message ... (...) sky... Kevin ---...--- Farmhouse kit: (URL) TOWN PLANNING information: (URL) Lego parts store: (URL) Guild of Bricksmiths(TM): (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: reed switch/codepilot question

yeah, it should, as both a touch switch and a reed switch ar digital switches, they can only give a 1 or a 0 to the codepilot Bob Clough (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)

  reed switch/codepilot question

Greetings, I was looking at using a reed switch to control some train stuff. Unfortunately I only have a codepilot rather than an RCX. The codepilot accepts touch sensors. I've read ( (URL) ) that you tell the RCX to treat the reed as a touch (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.robotics.codepilot, lugnet.trains)

  Re: NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

(...) It kind of snuck up on me, I never saw it on the main train page. Just had to mention the choppers. (URL) were awesome! The barge wreck was pretty funny also (URL) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact