 Trains / 22448 (-5)
  w00t! Fund Drive for LUGNET Servers

We appreciated your patience during the downtime today Thank you for bearing an unusually long downtime today. We certainly weren't expecting a 9-hour outage simply for the replacement of a disk. You may have noticed on the LUGNET homepage during (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.admin.finance, lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.general, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.org, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

  Re: Pictures from the second Great Western LEGO Train Show at the STEAM Museum, Swindon, UK

(...) terrific! (URL) Mathis (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe B-Unit and Window Decal for stickers

(...) We're all Herr Zugscheilmeren (is that the plural?). The decals leave "no sticky residue", or at least it's so minimal I can't see or feel it. They're intended to be applied, removed, and reapplied, I think. (URL) (...) That logo looks great. (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NGLTC pictures from Feb. Atlanta Greenberg show

The NGLTC presented a layout at the Greenberg Toy & Train show this past weekend. One of the new features encluded a RCX controlled draw bridge that lifted every 8 minutes and stopped the trains so no one fell into the river below. All the pictures (...) (21 years ago, 24-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !

  Re: "Fallen Flags" Link !!

(...) Hello all , Could this link be fixed ? Or does anyone now how to find that page ? Thanks, Teunis. (21 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact