 Trains / 2243
Re: 4536 Blue Hopper Car Source?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 06:36:45 GMT

On Thu, 30 Sep 1999 04:28:31 GMT, you wrote:

Could anyone fill me in as to the source of the 4536 Blue Hopper Car Influx?
There seem to be dozens of these floating around in every major acution site.
but i am unaware of where all these new sets are coming form.

Thanks

Jason M Normand

The Nugator Company
www.nugator.com

Hello Jason;

I have just started buying and with LEGO since MindStorms came out.

Sadly, I now developed another LEGO addiction after picking up a new
LEGO passenger train (forget the set number) the other week.

Even more sad is this; the set is a pale shadow of the quality train
sets and cars LEGO use to produce.

The Blue Hoppers are an example of great cars from what I can see.

It would be bloody nice if LEGO would start reproducing or designing
decent sets for adult builders.

I simply can't justify spending double what the set cost or more!

Not yet anyways... :-)  Maybe if I keep browsing the old set catalogs
and instructions.

So it would be nice to know if this is a private collection for sale,
or a lost cache that has turned up just recently.

<ICS>