 Trains / 22424
  Large and Small Purple Train Windows

Looks like the Knights Bus will also have a purple 1x2x3 train window in addition to the pile (19?) of purple 1x4x3 train windows. (URL) looks like the best 2004 set IMHO. I really hope the purple is the same shade which appeared in the blue TRU (...) (20 years ago, 18-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Large and Small Purple Train Windows

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:Ht9Ezu.1r2v@lugnet.com... (...) as (...) Altered States Magazine has their coverage of the Toy Fair up and more details of the Knights Bus can bee seen. (URL) set will have 2 purple (...) (20 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Two shades of purple?!

If you look close at the picture, there appear to be two different shades of purple in the model. Is this because it's a prototype or close-to-finished final model of some kind? Or am I just seeing things? Also, the driver has a purple cap! Dave (...) (20 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains)