 Trains / 22411
22410  |  22412
Subject:
Steam train
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 19:37:39 GMT

Hello!
I am back for a short remark:-)
I have tried to make a steam engine based on the Danish E-Type using BBB´s
wheels and I have to say I am very happy to be able to use these wheels!
Tell me what you think as this is my first ever atempt to build a steam engine.
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=72236>

Here is some deep links until the folder gets public
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/heino/Steamtrain/jan.jpg>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/heino/Steamtrain/legotog.jpg>

I will post some better pictures of the train soon.

By the way. My railferry was featured with a full page in the Lego employiers
monthly magazine this month, and It made me very happy in my Lego world! :-)
The ferry:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=67405>
Henrik