 Trains / 2241
Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 03:41:06 GMT

Larry P. wrote:
Have you seen mine?

Yes, I did.  Nice interior work, mine is empty.

I measured the HO scale caboose to come up with the scale and it is pretty
close my model; however, these shots do make it look to tall (I am going to
try and get some better shots of these models).

I do agree that it should come down just a tad, I'll put up some more shots
after I play around with it some more.

Thanks for looking!

--
Scott Smallbeck