 Trains / 2240
    Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561 —Larry Pieniazek
   Interesting caboose. Have you seen mine? It's been around a while and I think I got the height a bit closer. It also has a wide cupola but it is a bit older in appearance due to the window choices I made. (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561 —Scott Smallbeck
   (...) Yes, I did. Nice interior work, mine is empty. I measured the HO scale caboose to come up with the scale and it is pretty close my model; however, these shots do make it look to tall (I am going to try and get some better shots of these (...) (25 years ago, 30-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)