 Trains / 2237
  Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561

I keep forgetting to trim things down for speed. I just reloaded all of the images with some compression and saved the page title as a GIF to make the pages come up faster. I'm on a 768k DSL connection so I don't really notice these things. Scott (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561

(...) NICE! My 256k DSL is speedy but *that* must be blinding{:^D -John (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Photos added: Caboose, modified 6561

(...) For browsing it is probably very close. On downloads you really notice the difference. - - Scott Smallbeck scotts@contactics.com (URL) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.trains)