 Trains / 22310
  Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS

(...) Wow, those skyscrapers are huge, I love them! And the rest of the layout looks great too, super job. jt (20 years ago, 8-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: Pictures of COLTC at Columbus GATS

(...) Thanks! I've just posted (to town, and to loc.us.oh) more pics of the skyscrapers, including some pics of the inner structures of 3 of them. Paul (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh)