 Trains / 22153 (-5)
  Re: BBB Train Wheels

(...) Thanks for the hint! Just ordered mine and can't wait for them to arrive... should make for some cool new capabilities... (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Signing off...till March

Odd - I posted an answer to this a few days ago, and I still havent got a mail for confirmation? Has lugnet been down or? (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

  Toy & Hobby Expo Show Report - Town/Train & Space Layouts

MichLUG was happy to participate in the Toy & Hobby Expo in Novi, Michigan for a second year. This year we expanded our showing to include a Moonbase layout and a table for some large Model Team style creations by Steve Ringe and some Bionicle (...) (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.space, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.modelteam, FTX) !!

  Re: BBB Train Wheels

(...) Forgot to mention the wheels are available in FOUR colours! Black, Red, Dark Grey & Light Grey (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  BBB Train Wheels

Haven't seen it announced in here yet, but Ben has updated his website: (URL) his fantastic train wheels are now available to order from the site. Spread the word! Can't wait for mine to arrive! (21 years ago, 26-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact