 Trains / 22138
    GtwLUG to show at GATS Jan 31-1 Feb —L. Andrew Reynolds
   GtwLUG (Gateway LEGO Users Group) is set to show at the (URL) in Wentzville MO> (Saint Louis) on the 31st of Jan. and the 1st of Feb. This is our 2nd major event, we will have an 8x12 foot layout with trains, town, castle, space, and anything more (...) (21 years ago, 20-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.loc.us.mo, FTX)