 Trains / 22073 (-5)
  Re: Rail ferry 12v

(...) As someone who has sailed countless times with this ferry, I must say that the likeliness is truly amazing. I especially like the sundeck: (URL) favorite place to stay on the 1 hour long trip, even in bad weather. A fantastic model, Henrik!! (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  rail ferry 12v

Hi again. Here are a few deep links until the folder gets public: (3 URLs) hope it works! Henrik (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: IndyLUG shows at GATS, January 3-4

(...) More pictures at: (URL) mark (21 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.org.us.indylug, lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: New MOC: 4-8-4 Northern

(...) Excellent model - you're a man after my own heart! Great to see someone else building to 8mm:1ft scale or thereabouts! (...) Could you try adding Walschaert's valve gear, as I did with my British Class 9F 2-10-0 and LMS Garratt 2-6-0+0-6-2? (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Rail ferry 12v

(...) Can you post a deep link or two?(1) I'm itching to see this but the folder's not public yet. This is one of those times when even though you know Kevin's a volunteer and you can't complain about how long moderation of the folder takes, you (...) (21 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact