 Trains / 22022
  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) If you click the image it enlarges a bit. I have a feeling it uses the small train wheels like the (URL) just wait what the train guys have in store... Jeroen (20 years ago, 4-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: New NYC Subway car!

(...) I wonder what the inside will look like, probably nothing too fancy since it's a 16 stud long train... (20 years ago, 5-Jan-04, to lugnet.trains)