 Trains / 2197
Re: Train shows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 12:40:06 GMT

John, you must drive like a banshee!!! I'm west of Milw, WI. and it
takes me 6 hours to drive to St. Paul Mpls area. I've done it in 5..
though I was booking big time... Of course.. last time I did it the
speed limit was 55.. though I was doing 65 for most of it.. if not 70
and 75 in some areas.. Hmmm maybe it wouldn't be that long.. I can ask a
friend later today, he's down from that area right now.. I know it takes
him at least 5.5 hours most of the time..
Chitown is 1.5 hours south from me... 45 mins to the border.. 45 mins
into chicago..

John Neal wrote:

Remy Evard wrote:

Hmmmmm.  8 hours from Chicago.  Ugh.  But... cool Lego trains.  Hmmmm.
Maybe a cheap flight..?  Plus while there - MOA Lego Store...  sold!

Not quite 8 hours IIRC-- more like 6.5.  The drive isn't too bad, either.

John, do you have a URL for GATS?  Dates, registration info,
location and all that would be handy.

It is being held at St. Paul's RiverCentre (used to be the Civic Center);
there is no registration, just show up at the door.  I'd have to go to the
web site to get $$$ info (prolly $5-6).  Would be great to see you out
there!

-John

-r'm

johnneal@uswest.net (John Neal) wrote in <37E83BA8.CED9E125@uswest.net>:

The GMLTC will be showing at the Great American Train Show (GATS) in St.
Paul, MN in November.  Might be as close as you are going to get:-(

-John

Ryan Smith wrote:

Are there going to be any train shows any time soon around Kentucky?
Just wondering. I don't feel like traveling across country(well at
least my parents dont':(

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy