 Trains / 21950
  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Like lar says, I'm sure that it is not the case that the quartering is the same both sides. However some points to consider A: like cars, steam locos come with different amounts of cylinders, the most basic being two (I think there were some (...) (21 years ago, 21-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) you didn't! (...) I think for the most part, yes. That animated diagram (and your concise explanation of it) is pretty nifty. is it at a stable location? It seems worth linking from the header, or if ti's embedded in an info page that could be (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: BBB wheels + availability?

(...) Can't really comment on the longevity of the site the image came from. Christmas task - create my own version of the diagram and maybe some others and create an FTX page about the mechanical bits of a steam loco form a lego point of view. Your (...) (21 years ago, 22-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)