 Trains / 21855
  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) But I didn't modify any bricks to use those LEDs. We just stuck 'em into Technic plates, and they fit great. I've been building with the GMLTC for about 10 years now. Yea, I'm old... JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) Oh, I wasn't accusing you of.....mutilation! (besides, that Ricky's job;-) I was talking about the use on non LEGO stuff. Of course, my first ever mutilation was influenced by your cutting of the 5571 wheels... But now that we have BBB to (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: The Coolest Picture

(...) Ya, he's gotten all vinegary and his cork has dried out. Er no, that's not quite right. Anyway, nice station, I will be happy to see it fleshed out with lots and lots of people (make sure you include some buskers!) and litter and vending (...) (21 years ago, 12-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)