 Trains / 21838
  The Coolest Picture

ok, it's 7:59 a.m., I don't know where I've been, but this is got to be The Coolest Picture I have seen in a long time! Well, this morning, at least! (URL) Really great work Rosco! Oh this one is pretty cool too. In a kinda sucky cool kinda way. ;) (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)