 Trains / 21818 (-10)
  Re: Finally, pictures of some MOCs

Hey Russell, (...) Ahh! New Camera, fun! (...) Thank you for creating the Memorial, touching. (...) excellent likeness. (I used to live on California Street and Filmore) (...) e (21 years ago, 10-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Comprehensive, but there is a interesting third kind of approach (I propose to call it the minimalist-trend) devised by Rick Clark, and I believe it's not mentioned in your article: (URL) method overrides the switch leaver mechanism completly, (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) I'm with Larry--very nice to see a resource like this! I'm going to try to put together a few tonight! Merci! Dave K (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

(...) Wow! That's the most comprehensive collection I've yet seen. VERY nice work, and thanks muchly for helping the community out this way. Much appreciated. Spotlighted (and added to the header as soon as I get a chance!) Viva la FREELUG! (I'll (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Motorizing 9V switch points (translation from french)

Hello all, Here is a small review about the motorization of 9V switch points prepared originally in French for friends from Freelug. With the help of Didier Enjary for translation, Gaël Frazier for a final proofreading and Jean-Louis Bergamo (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX) !!

  Finally, pictures of some MOCs

Now that I have finally gotten a digital camera, I have gotten around to taking some pictures of the stuff I built for our train layout. Santa Cruz Lighthouse, Route 66 Diner, my 9/11 memorial: (URL) Francisco Cable Cars monorail: (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town, lugnet.org.us.baylug, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

  Re: Pioneer Zephyr

(...) Thanks! (...) Indeed. I intend to do that, just trying to get money for it. Actually, I think I'll go check into that now... -Stefan- (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Re: Pioneer Zephyr

(...) Nifty. I don't know if I've seen someone try to build a train windshield like that before. You ought to invest a few bucks in some grey tiles to make the front smooth, though. It would add a great deal to the look, I'd think. Adrian (URL) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  Pioneer Zephyr

Hi all, My newest MOC made it's debut at Cantigny this weekend; a 6-wide model of the CB&Q Pioneer Zephyr. I based the cars on the Santa Fe carbodies, and then modified it from there. I had to make some sacrifices on length, as I wasn't sure what (...) (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.org.us.michlug, lugnet.org.us.michiana-lug, FTX)

  Re: new(ish) SNOT part

(...) I used 2 Dark Grey ones for the grill on a fire engine... (URL) Josh (21 years ago, 9-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact