 Trains / 21776
  I have three 7722 Train door stickers to give...

Hello train lovers, I recently acquired three black train doors on bricklink with "DB 7722" stickers on them and I don't need them. I only wanted the black doors! I know this set is old and many people sometimes lose the stickers. Anyone interested? (...) (21 years ago, 5-Dec-03, to lugnet.trains)