 Trains / 21713
    0-4-2 Chloe —Rob Hendrix
   I made my first steam locomotive: (URL) on "THE MOCZ" LMKWYT! Rob (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 0-4-2 Chloe —Larry Pieniazek
     (...) I only had time for a quick perusal but I didn't see any modified bricks. Are you feeling OK? I ask because I care. We tend to worry about you when we don't see modded stuff. It's an, um..., interesting model. I see the inspiration. I think (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 0-4-2 Chloe —Mark Riley
   (...) That's really cute! I like how you used the red nacelles and wheel to create the body. The fire box is a nice touch, too. The only suggestion I might have would be to exaggerate the roof of the cab a bit (perhaps with an overhang) and make it (...) (21 years ago, 27-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)