 Trains / 21675
    Re: OK whats going on here then? —Mark Riley
   (...) the blue and reduce the red, the tones are much more natural and you can see that it really is dark gray track after all. Let's hope TLC doesn't switch to orange when they run out of their current stock of dark gray track! :-P Mark (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: OK whats going on here then? —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I saw that too, independently... thought it was odd. I thought maybe he spray painted some track for dramatic effect. (seems a waste to me!) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)