 Trains / 21670
    Re: Modular tables - need info —Mark Palmer
   (...) Try (URL) for a more european take on tables. Ours are a bit smaller to fit with European cars, doors etc. I have more detailed specs if you are interetsed, email me. Larry has seen our modules. Mark (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Modular tables - need info —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I did? Hm... I thought your tables upstairs were not to the modular spec. Oh ya, I do remember seeing some in your garage though, but they were vertical. I think I like that you have a rounded corner module a lot. It's a neat touch that I'm (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)