 Trains / 21664
    Re: Modular tables - need info —Ondrew Hartigan
   the NILTC table standards can be found hear: (URL) Our tables cost aroxemently $12 each to make. OnDrew p.s. make shure you use liquid nails and corse thread screws to build the tables. this will insure long life and rigidity. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Modular tables - need info —Erik Olson
   (...) Home Depot cut one 4x8 particle board into 3 ready to use tabletops. I spent $40 on 3 tables, not including 1x4s and screws which I already had, but including better table legs for $1.59 each. Plain 2x2s are terrible for this purpose. I was (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)