 Trains / 21663
  Modular tables - need info

Hi all, I'm looking for information abouth the modular tables used for display's on (train) events. I do have the information from Ben Fleskes on www.pnltc.org, but i'm pritty sure there are some other sites with info on that item. Is it possible to (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

the NILTC table standards can be found hear: (URL) Our tables cost aroxemently $12 each to make. OnDrew p.s. make shure you use liquid nails and corse thread screws to build the tables. this will insure long life and rigidity. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) MichLug came up with these, they are based on pnltc, but modified: (URL) has adapted the identical standard. We are very pleased with the design. Cost comes to less than $30 for a large AND small table, including legs and bolts. I can highly (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  (canceled)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) Here is a link to the table specs and drawings of MichLUG/MichLTC. Ours are based on PNLTC ideas but are somewhat different. Hope that helps. Note that we did not use glue in ours, just drywall screws (with pilot holes drilled first to reduce (...) (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) Try (URL) for a more european take on tables. Ours are a bit smaller to fit with European cars, doors etc. I have more detailed specs if you are interetsed, email me. Larry has seen our modules. Mark (21 years ago, 23-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) I did? Hm... I thought your tables upstairs were not to the modular spec. Oh ya, I do remember seeing some in your garage though, but they were vertical. I think I like that you have a rounded corner module a lot. It's a neat touch that I'm (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Modular tables - need info

(...) Home Depot cut one 4x8 particle board into 3 ready to use tabletops. I spent $40 on 3 tables, not including 1x4s and screws which I already had, but including better table legs for $1.59 each. Plain 2x2s are terrible for this purpose. I was (...) (21 years ago, 30-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)