 Trains / 21648 (-5)
  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

(...) Cool. I think that this is the key to getting DCC into wider use. After all, there are only so many trains that will fit onto a layout unless it is truly massive. But there are a lot of potentially motorized items on a layout that could be (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

In lugnet.trains, Chris Phillips wrote: snip (...) I'm just going thru my mind (which is always a bad idea), and this would be, as stated, very easy-- My DCC chip has motor out, and 2 light wires out. Connect 'em to a electric plate and we're good (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

In lugnet.trains, Chris Phillips wrote: snip (...) snip (...) I know that I was one of those 30, Chris--sorry about not getting back to you. I d/led it but never actually used it yet :( So busy just getting a layout up and running--making buildings, (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

  Re: Trains, DCC, and pbForth

(...) I have been working on a different project toward the same end-- improved train layout automation, and I have had similar questions as to whether it is worth the effort for the small number of people who might actually benefit from it. Since (...) (21 years ago, 21-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.robotics.rcx.pbforth, FTX)

  Re: Digitrax DZ123

(...) of (...) I just (...) that this (...) the (...) sites (...) Here's a link to Loys Toys (in Arkansas!!!) and some "street" prices: (URL) (also from Arkansas!) LOL (21 years ago, 19-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact