 Trains / 21598 (-5)
  Re: Three new British Wagons

(...) <snip> Wonderfully done! I usually find that it's easier to go from the actual model to CAD, but I'll try your method next :) The nuclear hopper looks really nice. I think I'd like to try making that sometime. Keep up the great work! Dave K (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

  NELUG Layout at the Greenberg Train Show

NELUG participated in the Greenberg Toy and Train Show this past weekend with a 10'x20' layout. As usual, a great time was had by all. I am still sorting through the hundreds of pictures that I took of the display, so many of these should appear on (...) (21 years ago, 17-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Three new British Wagons

I thought that I would announce my first MOCs for a long time as I have been building these on and off for a while now. Most of my modelling is done in MLCAD and then translated to real brick as A: I'm rebuilding my house and my Lego is stored; B: I (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.cad, lugnet.loc.uk, FTX)

  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

(...) Thanks Jack. Boy, do I feel stupid now. We should have posted for AFOL's in the area to help set it up. We thought we could do it fast, but we spend 12 hours straight setting up, and building, with three people! We had tons of idea's, but no (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

  Re: COLTC display at "Our lady of the Snows"

Paul, Wow! The whole display is fantastic. I really liked the snow scene. I'm hoping get over to Belleville soon (from St. Louis) and see this display for myself. I *think* the coordinators of this display wanted us (GtwLUG) to help w/ some setup, (...) (21 years ago, 16-Nov-03, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.events, lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact